MantisX is, without a doubt, one of the world's smallest and most effective training systems, designed for small arms, long range rifles, automatic rifles or simply hunting rifles. It is easily mounted on a picatinny rail platform of mounts such as SPUHR, ERA-TAC together with aditional picatinny rail adapters.
A shooter will often have difficulties to translate the failure of a shot into a proper diagnosis which results into him not being able to know which area to improve. MantisX is the answer to the problem. When mounted on the gun, the MantisX will be able to indentify and grade the area that needs to be improved and will offer the propers suggestions. Maybe you pushed the trigger too hard, maybe you shook too much, maybe your hand is too dominant and draws towards right or left etc. If the fault is there, MantisX will find it and address it. By following the instructions suggested, the shooter will be able to improve the shots and this will be shown by higher and higher points on the MantisX ranking.
What does MANTISX do?
- MantisX detects each shot you make, analyzes the movement of the firearm during the trigger pull, and assigns a score to each shot that signifies deviation from the aiming position.
- Based on the movement patterns of the firearm, MantisX identifies areas of improvement and provides coaching that will improve your mechanics, your score, and your precision.
- MantisX keeps track of all your shooting sessions and generates useful reports that will help you identify your shooting trends, gauge your progress, and set adequate improvement goals.
How does MANTISX work?
- Mounts on you rifle or handgun on a picatinny rail, under the barrel, on side of the gun or on top.
- Install the smartphone application, turn on MantisX, and pair the device with a phone via Bluetooth. Available for both Android and iOS.
- Evaluates shooting performance, identifies areas of improvement, and tracks progress over time.
- Direction & Magnitude: Tracks the movement of your gun's barrel during the trigger pull. Shots are grouped according to movement pattern similarity.
- Shot by Shot Analysis: Tracks score of each shot individually. Analyzes trends.
- Detailed Trace: Green: hold/sighting. Yellow: trigger pull. Red: Shot breaking and recoil pattern.
- MantisX works with both dry fire and live fire, airsoft and Co2, which makes it easy to use reagrdles of the location.
- MantisX works on both handguns, long range rifles or automatic rifles. When using the MantisX, choose in the application the type of gun you use as well as where on the gun the MantisX is installed.
How does MANTISX offer feedback?
- Score: Each shot is scored depending on how much you moved away from your sighted position during the trigger pull. The perfect score is 100 (impossible unless locked in a vice).
- Direction: For each shot, MantisX detects the direction of the barrel movement during the trigger pull. If you tend to shoot left, left sector will light up on the wheel. After a few shots, the training device shows the pattern of your movement.
- Suggestion: Analyzing an individual shot or the group of shots, MantisX provides you with a suggestion that could improve your shooting mechanics. Read the coaching tips to know how to focus your efforts in the next round of shooting.
Who uses MANTISX?
- Individulas: with MantisX, practice anytime and anywhere. Analyze each shot you make, keep tabs on your performance overtime, and hone your shooting mechanics by following our data-driven suggestions.
- Instructors: as an instructor, manage your students more efficiently with MantisX, spending more time on actually coaching rather than watching people shoot. MantisX also provides hard data for students to see.
- Agencies: Agencies help their cadets and employees gain and maintain excellent marksmanship skills necessary for military and law enforcement service. MantisX also assists in training for qualification exams.
MantisX will run regular updates on the application continuously adding new features to the training system.
MantisX Training Bundle includes:
- one accessory-rail compatible attachment
- smartphone application (downloadable on App store)
- micro-USB charging cable
- 1-year limited warranty